It’s summer; you need to hydrate! And there’s no better way to cool off during this time of year than with a refreshing drink. Whether it’s an ice cold highball, a fresh cocktail, or a glass of sparkling wine, our team has got you covered, Read below to check out our favorite drinks to beat the heat and don’t forget that you can order a selection of our beverages online at sake-central.com!
SUNDAY’S ROCKFISH HIGHBALL
– 60 ml frozen Sunday’s NAS Malt & Grain Whisky
– 190 ml bottle of Wilkinson Soda Water
– 1 Long Lemon PeelMethod:
– Pour whisky into a collins glass
– Top up with soda water
– Garnish with long lemon peel
This cocktail will cool you down and keep you buzzed!
– 45 ml Derrumbes Mezcal
– 25 ml Ume Purée
– 15 ml Agave Syrup
– 4 Cucumber Slices
– ½ Lime
– Wilkinson Ginger Ale
– Add lime, 3 cucumber slices, agave syrup, ume purée, and mezcal to a shaker glass and muddle
– Add ice and shake
– Strain over an ice rock into mule cup
– Top up with ginger ale
– Garnish with 4th cucumber slice
N/V LOIMER EXTRA BRUT SPARKLING WINE
This wine is a blend of Grüner Veltliner, Zweigelt, and Pinot Noir from biodynamically-farmed vineyards in lower Austria. It’s made by the traditional method using indigenous yeasts for alcoholic fermentation followed by full malolactic fermentation in stainless-steel tanks. It is aged for an extended period on the lees before disgorgement. Loimer Extra Brut is a bright and refreshing sparkling wine. On the palate, its creamy texture and vibrant acidity are complemented by layers of tart red fruit and toasted brioche.